- Patients receiving anesthesia in addition to local anesthesia should not eat or drink anything (except medications) for eight hours prior to appointment.
- A responsible adult who will stay throughout the appointment and can drive home must accompany patients receiving anesthesia in addition to local anesthesia.
- Take all of your regular medications with minimal amount of water unless you are instructed to do otherwise by a doctor of this office.
- Patients receiving IV/General Anesthesia in addition to local anesthesia cannot drive, operate hazardous machinery, or make important decisions for 24 hours.
- On the day of surgery, wear loose-fitting comfortable clothing with short sleeves or sleeves that roll up easily.
- On the day of surgery, please do not wear contact lenses, or please remove them prior to surgery.
- If for some reason you are unable to keep your surgery appointment, you must call this office 24 hours in advance. Failure to cancel your appointment 24 hours in advance will cause you to incur a missed appointment charge.